how we define re:TH!NK
re:TH!NK is a coalition of community partners that work to improve the health of Winnebago County residents. We focus on creating an environment that enables healthy lifestyle choices and deters substance abuse. re:TH!NK helps to empower community residents to enhance their quality of life where they live, work, learn, pray and play.
- Read our mission/vision
- Take a look back at our coalition's history
- Find out how our partners are involved
- See who is leading the charge
- Understand what our teams are working on
- Read our action plans
- View the calendar to see what's happening when
re:TH!NK is supported by the Winnebago County Health Department. Check out the WCHD website to see how re:TH!NK is connected to public health.
Learn how re:TH!NK functions and the processes used for decision making by reading our guidance documents or if you'd rather have just an overview of re:TH!NK, download our coalition brochure. Both are available on our structure page.